Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring Baseball

Jack is playing spring baseball!
He is playing on the cardinals this season. 
We all love the throwback jersey's this year celebrating the 75th year of little league.
I love this little boy in uniform.
Jack's team is sponsored by the DONUT KING! 
We try to support them as much as we can.

Jack mainly plays center field. He wanted to get better at playing catcher so over spring break Jason borrowed the gear. Jack still has some growing to do he kept falling over with all those pads!
Several times this season Jason was the umpire for games. 
I love watching both boys in the game it's a two for one special!

Jack has a pretty good cheering section at his games. 


Sometimes it is exhausting being so cute!


We have a couple of weeks left.
I truly love watching baseball and it has been fun watching Jack come to know and play the game.