Kate and Ava came to visit us for the month of April!
The first day they were here was conference Sunday. It was perfect to spend time becoming reacquainted with Ava and to just soak in time with Kate being here in person!
It is so wonderful to have a baby in the house.
We all adore Ava, especially Jack. He had to be around her and in every picture.
This was the second year of the outdoor meal after Conference.
It is something that I looked forward to all weekend. I love to eat outside and there is just something about seeing people I love surrounding our table. It makes my heart very happy.
Look at these two.
It is the sweetest relationship.
Jack loves Ava and Ava loves Jack!
Conference weekend went way to fast. I always hate to see it end.
I came away uplifted, loved and inspired.
It was the perfect weekend.







