Our house has made quite the transition this month.
Dad has been an animal with all the wood working and molding.
We had the rare treat to have Jason not only home two Saturdays in a row but over Thanksgiving we had him home four days straight! It was wonderful!
Here is a run down of project accomplished throughout November.
Curtains and a chandelier were hung in the dining room.
I now have some amazing light to play under.
Dad did wainscoting, and molding in the kitchen.
He also made this amazing door hood!
Dad also completed the back splash under the hood. I am in love with it
Dad put up shelves in Jack's room for all his books.
Jack was a good helper
He really got into the construction stuff.
Jason painted our powder room.
Jack helped once in a while.
He painted it a dark blue, the same color that goes up the stairs.
I have been collecting frames from my yard sale trips and just sprayed them all gold.
Dad made mattes and put my pictures together.
It turned out great!
The best way to hang a picture college
lay it out on the floor how you want it, Cut out paper the size of each paper. Then take the paper and arrange it how you want on the wall. Remove paper and hang picture!.
This trick has saved us, thanks Cami.
I love how it turned out. I am going to continue to collect frames and add to the wall. I also want to put a little surprise in there and will paint (Jason will paint) the ceiling gold!
I put a to do list of projects on the chalkboard. By the end of one Saturday the boys had finished every one. There is such satisfaction in crossing things off lists.
Heading outside
Dad built and painted the trellis's
I sure do love that color!
I am always drawn to coral when picking out paint for projects like this.
For the first time ever we got to put Christmas lights on a house.
Jason and I were excited to wrap a palm tree with twinkle lights!
Jason got up on the roof and now has a first hand knowledge how high our roof is.
His sacrifice looks amazing!














