Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The boy.


Sweet Jackson has my heart.
I miss the little guy while he is at school and my favorite time of the day is waiting in the car line to pick him up. I get to see him walk out of school, some days he has his arms out flying like a plane, or I see him making helicopter noises. I get to observe from afar as he talks to his friends. One day he got in the car and told me that his friend Kirsten from another class told him to tell me that I need to be a little late picking him up because they need more time to talk! He is growing up and I am enjoying this stage. Everyday he surprises me with what his little mind comes up with.
Being Iron Man!


A cute reindeer!


He puts on the most hilarious puppet shows. Thanks again Nolan and Corie we have loved these fun puppets!


Watching his message from Santa! He got so excited shouting "Santa knows me, he knows me!"




One Sunday we were getting ready for church and there was not a clean white shirt so I put this monkey one under his sweater and we headed out. Half way through sacrament meeting Jack told me he was hot and wanted to take of his sweater. I reminded him that he had his monkey shirt on and couldn't. He gave this clever response. "But mom the monkey is wearing a tie and ties are allowed in church." What could I say to that? He wore that shirt for the rest of church. At least it got a few laughs out of the kids in primary.
Jack still likes to snuggle up to me while we read a book. I love it.

He is getting sick of us taking pictures! I guess it had to happen at some point. We have to take multiple takes each time.

Every night he does this. throws his clothes out of the bathroom. It drives me crazy but it is kind of cute to see his little trail of clothes.
Jason was so excited to get Jack some nerf guns for Christmas. Here he is loaded up with ammo. There are so many dart wars going on at our house. I find the darts everywhere!


Dressed up as Luke Skywalker
Taking down Dad.

He is getting better at helping do chores. Sometimes we have a little difficulty though. This is what I walked into one day after asking him to help with the laundry!


There are so many moments that I want him to just slow down and stop growing. I tell him this often and he keeps telling me that I should stop feeding him and making him sleep!