Kate and Griffin were here for Christmas!
It was so fun to be with them again and we had so much fun!
We were able to meet up with them at Animal Kingdom and Sea world. It was like old times with Miss Kate. Kate and Griffin were so fun to be with they were so excited to be there. It is always great to experience the parks with people who are so excited. The baby of the family is having a baby!
Kate seemed to grow before our eyes while she was here! It was so wonderful to see. Baby Allen will arrive in June. Perfect timing for me, I get to be there.
We played a lot of games. Christmas night we played some games on the Wii. I think it was more fun watching them play them actually playing.
There are several things I love about Kate and that I have missed. Watching chick flicks/shows with her, she always cries and it makes me laugh. Second is sharing in the joy of eating crab legs. We shared a crab lunch. She made me laugh so hard watching her crack those babies open.
Look how cute they all are in their hard hats!
One day we spent most of the afternoon touring Jake and Meredith's new house and our house.
Jack and Kate have that special bond and went back to being best buds right away. It was also fun to see Jack and Griffin playing together. There were some awesome conversations going on in the back seat of the car between those two!
It was a sad, sad day when they left. I hate that they live so far away. I am so excited to come out to Utah in the Summer and meet the new member of their family. Love you two so much!











