I sure love being an Aunt.
That was one of the most loved parts of the trip for me was playing with the kids.
It was so fun to be around Grace and do girl things with her. She would tell me if my outfit was cute or if she liked my hair. I loved watching her little mothering qualities come out. That little girl has such a special place in my heart.
It was so much fun for me to get to know Cooper better, and for him to get to know me better too.
My heart melted when he started saying my name.
![]() |
| He was my lunch date one day. We shared tots! I love feeding this little boy. |
One Sunday afternoon I started chasing the kids around the yard. It was so fun to hear them laugh that I kept doing it. Needless to say once you do something with kids this age you have to keep doing it. I liked it but it wore me out, but it was a good worn out.
Cooper took a while to warm up to me but all it took for us to be best friends were some cookies and cars. The morning after I got to Utah I was unloading my suitcase and had some of Jacks cars. My bag was also still stocked with treats from the plane ride. So as I was unpacking Coop came in and sat by me playing with the cars while I fed him treats. From then on every morning this cute little guy would come down "cookie? chip?" He would get onto my bed and talk and eat. I absolutely loved it. When my plane treats were all gone I went to the store and bought more and purposely brought them downstairs to replenish that bag.
![]() |
| My little morning buddy. |
![]() |
| What a little ham. He pointed to my phone and said "take picture" and continued to pose for me. |

![]() |
| I was chasing the kids and sat down to take a break. Next thing I know Cooper is pulling my arm encouraging me to get up and chase them some more. I mean how could I resist look at that face. |
![]() |
| Cooper giving me loves to help me feel better. Those kids sure know compassion. |
|










