Thursday, August 30, 2012

Avenger Adventures

We got a rest day from the rain.
Jack had been itching to get out and really play Avengers now that he could be both Captain America and Hawkeye. He wanted me to play I wasn't feeling the best so I pulled out my chair and told him my weapon was the hose. It really was nice I didn't have to run around and I could cool down the little superhero. His cheeks got red super fast.

First he started out as Captain America. 
His shield did pretty good against my water assault.
I however captured all his discs and two of the arrows. 
Captain America must have called for assistance because before I knew it
Hawkeye was there shooting arrows at me!

 He was super fast, I got in some good hits and deflects but he was sneaky
 
and he got me and took back the discs and arrows!
 
Ahhh defeat, so very heartbreaking!