Jack made a big turn around this weekend on the moving front. Jason and Jack worked all Saturday morning organizing and boxing up Jack's room. It was a cute sight to see them working together and it was great for me to get a little break.
Jack labeled all his boxes to make sure that every toy was accounted for.
Jack has a lot of stuffed animals so he got really good at writing animals.
Love that little boy.
Today we had the primary program. I am SO relieved it is over and done with. It has been a stressful week trying to practice and review switching into each piece and key change. On a normal day I am wracked with anxiety so today it was quite the feat keeping that in check. Once again I knew that I was not up there alone. I had serious help getting me through my nerves so I could perform to help those kids express their testimonies through the music. Jason was right in my line of sight and like always he was my calming influence. There were so many little tender mercies that occurred today during that program. I have a testimony of the power of the Priesthood and the setting apart when we receive a new calling.
As soon as I hit that last chord a wave a relief rushed over me. Then the headache and the anxiety hit shortly after but I made it through and that is all I can ask for. The children did an amazing job. It was touching to see our future leaders and the development of their testimonies.
When we got home Jack and I both got our reward. I collapsed and Jack got into bed with me and played angry birds.
So happy to be starting a new week.
Fun things to come.
We get the keys to our house Wednesday
Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad with the Russell clan. (I love cooking in the kitchen with my mama!)
Officially moving our stuff into the house on Saturday!