Thursday, September 29, 2011

Time with the Allens and Archers.

Wednesday afternoon we headed back down to Salt Lake. It was a short trip to Logan and we weren't able to see everyone we wanted to but next visit hopefully will be longer and we can see everyone.
  We were able to meet up with Kate and Griffin and went out to dinner at the Gateway. We had to have Mexican food, another thing we miss so much. Our trips to Utah really turn out to be a food fest, and it is glorious.
Jake and Kate reunited again. These two have quite the connection. Jack still asks to go back to the old apartment. I think he thinks that Kate is still there and he can live with her again.
After a short drive (Jack was anxious to get to Grace) around Temple Square we headed out to the Archers. When we drove up Gracie girl was in the window waiting for our arrival. It was so cute to see her in the window with that big smile.
 I had to get a picture of the Archer house upon our arrival. It was so welcoming and homey. I really miss being just a drive away from their house.
 I had to take pictures of the beauty inside as well so I can look at these and feel like I am there. It is always fun to see the way Cami decorates the house each season.
Cooper's room is just as adorable as he is. 
We all had fun kissing and holding that baby fresh out of the bath.

It was fun to see Jack and Grace reunited and having stories before bed. There were a lot of nights that looked like this when I was sick and we were all living together. I can't believe how big they both have gotten.