Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Home Town Visit

After our weekend at the cabin we headed to Logan for a couple of days. We got to drive around in Grandpa Balls Park Ave, it was one sweet ride.  Jason had to try out the sweet driving gloves.
We got to spend some quality time with Nolan and Corie and the boys before we headed to Cache Valley. We were at this lovely park eating dinner and watching Jack, Jonah and Everett play. It was some fun cousin time. I wish I would have taken a picture of those three together. I guess I was too excited with my Costa Vida salad to put it down and get out the camera. I fell further in love with Jonah and Everett. They are the cutest brothers!

Tuesday was a packed but wonderful day. Jason and I had a wonderful time at the temple and then lunch with Pat and Seth from old grist mill (another favorite we we miss). After our great meal we headed up Logan canyon to get our fill of the mountains and to search for signs of Fall.We ended up at one of Jason's favorite places, Tony Grove. It was so very beautiful.
 Jack loved climbing on the rocks. 
All Jack wanted to do was throw rocks in the water. Papa came through and gathered a whole bunch for him.
It was refreshing to be up in the crisp air and to experience the changing of the seasons.