Thursday afternoon and Friday morning we were able to just spend some time kicking it around the Archers. We all just had fun being together and watching the kids all play together. I don't think that will ever get old.
| The boys doing their thing while Gracie girl was at school. |
| Playing Superheros. |
| Stories are so big for our families so when we get together there are a lot of story times and I love it. These pictures are priceless. |
Friday night Jason and Jack had a sleepover at Amy and Darren's and I went out and had a sleepover in a hotel with my sisters. Sweet TJ used his points to get us a night in a hotel just to be together. I loved every minute. We went out to dinner, went shopping and helped Cami use her stack of gift cards. It is hard to be away from my sisters and only see them once or twice a year but to be with them was just what I needed. I love how they understand me and help me see things in a new light. All three of us are in such different stages of life but I think the sister time was just what we all needed to recharge our batteries. I love you two so very much. We didn't take any pictures so I had to take one of all three of us together.
One thing about me that is odd is my eyes are so sensitive since the transplant. If I could wear my sunglasses all the time and not look like a freak I would. In most pictures I have my sunglasses on if not my eyes are always closed. I try to take picture without my glasses but this is what usually happens before I concede and take a picture with them on.
