Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sunday was the big day! 
We had a nice breakfast by the pool and then Jack and Pepi played in the water. The ceremony started at two and as the graduates marched in I was overwhelmed with happiness for Jason and his accomplishments.

I couldn't zoom in close enough to really see Jason so I took a video of his big moment from the big screen.   **You might want to turn down the volume there is some screaming after his name is announced.
It was a long ceremony going through doctorates, masters and even the bachelors of nursing. The school of nursing was so big this was the last year they were doing them all together. I wish it would have been this year they had made the change. I started really feeling sick halfway through the ceremony which made it even longer. Jack was the best though he colored and kept himself entertained and even took a nap on grandma while listening to his stories.
Finally it was time to see the graduate. Here he is with our friend Ray. We had him over for dinner many times and really got to know him. Jack was always excited to see him.
Family pictures
Our support system. We could not have made it through these last two years without our wonderful sets of parents. We are so lucky.
 Jack wanted to wear the hat and be like dad.
Oh I could just eat him up he is so dang cute!
Mom and Dad headed home after graduation. I was so sick I had to get back to the hotel room and rest but made sure Jason went out for celebratory dinner with his parents.I was so disappointed that I could not truly celebrate with them but I guess the big week finally caught up with me.