Monday morning came and it was time to leave the hotel. Jack had to go one last time to the pool so Grandma and Papa took him down while I lay sick on the bed and Jason packed. Jack was so excited to ride again in Papa's race car and was anxious for us to get loaded so we could be on our way.
Since Pat and Seth had heard what a great time we had at Bubba Gumps (it's a household name) we went back again...and got to eat good seafood again. It was great food, fun atmosphere and people the perfect combination for a great lunch. And that's all I have to say about that.
 |
| I'm gonna get Bubba!!!!!!! |
|
We then walked across the street to the beach and just walked around taking it all in one last time.
 |
| Yes Sir, we are of relation. | |
| |
|
 |
| I even got a kiss from my man on the beach under some palm trees. |
|
|
|
The palm tree lined street.
We had a long car ride home but Jack was so good. He kept us all entertained. We read books, colored, had snacks, and played card games. By the time we got home I was really not feeling well I headed to bed. That night Pat and Seth gave Jason a little flying helicopter for a graduation present. Jack had to wait until after school to fly it. Grandma and Papa got to go with Jason and took Jack to school on Tuesday morning and got to see his classroom. When Jason went to pick up Jack he was ready to go home and told his classmates that he finally got to go home and fly his helicopter. Sweet Pat and Seth took Jack home fed him lunch and played with him while Jason and I headed to urgent care where I was issued antibiotics for my bad case of sinusitis.
It was so fun to hear the sounds that came out of Jack's room all afternoon as the boys took turns flying the helicopter around.
 |
| Jack at the controls. |
Papa at the controls
It was such a long awaited and whirlwind trip before we knew it Pat and Seth were flying home and Jack was back in school. We had a great time and made some wonderful memories I don't think any of us will forget this trip. Especially Jack, with both sets of Grandparents spoiling him the whole time, there was a lot of loving on that little boy.