Mom, Dad, Jack and I flew into Indiana on Wednesday. We drove to to Jake's and Meredith's new house in Bloomington. Dad had flown out a couple of weeks ago for a few days to help with some home improvements. Jake really worked hard since then putting up wainscoting, painting, moving furniture in and getting it all ready for us to stay. He did most of it in just the last six days. What an animal...just like his father! It is such a nice place with a ton of room to grow. It was fun to see their new environment. Kate, Cami, Grace and Cooper had flown in the night before so they were there with Meredith when we arrived. It was a great reunion.
The best thing was that after three months of waiting I got to meet this little guy,
He is the sweetest, happiest, cutest little guy.
I just loved being around everyone and capturing those moments that I don't get to see often.
![]() |
| Mom with all of the Grandbabies. |
This is becoming a familiar sight. A wedding means Cami doing the flowers in the garage.Which means helping out by holding the baby, which is so great.
Uncle TJ arrived and Jake came home from work and we all went out to eat. Jake and Grace clamored to be with their Uncle Jake and Aunt Meredith. I couldn't get Jack to sit in his seat, he just had to be in one of their laps that night and throughout the whole weekend.
What a nice way to end the day. Jack loves Meredith





