![]() | |
| Right after they were reunited |
One of the funny conversations that I heard was Jack went found this pile of leaves and picked up a bunch and was like oh this is fun what is this? To which Grace responded that they were dried leaves because it was Fall. I laughed I guess Jack was too young to remember playing in the leaves. We talked about it but I don't think it connected until Grace talked to him and he was actually playing in the fallen leaves.
![]() |
| Jack was our photographer for this shot. |
I sure do love this little girl. I love how she calls me Aunt Whitty. Just the way that she says it. We were in the car later that night and I asked Gracie to promise me that she would always call me Aunt Whitty even when she is old and has babies of her own. She was so cute and responded "I promise Aunt Whitty" in that sweet little voice of hers. It melted my heart.
I love this picture!
Jake and Meredith's house is right next to this great pasture that has some horses in it. Once we walked out the back door Gracie turned to Jack and in a whisper said "Jack, Jake has ponies." She loves horses and she said it with such reverence. It was hilarious
After the cute picture Grace was helping Jack up and then......
They both fell over. A fit of hysterical laughter broke out.







