This is how I have been feeling all this week.
Like half of a person,mother and wife.
I have been suffering with extreme allergies.I had really bad allergies as a child and had grown out of them but as a result of the transplant my immune system is just like a child's again. So along come the bad allergies. Either my eyes are puffy and watering, or swollen from wiping and cleansing.One morning I even woke up with one eye sealed shut. So in order to use my eyes I have to really drug myself with allergy meds. It takes care of the eye thing but I am so out of it. Jason started school this week but has had a light schedule and has been home most afternoons. I am so grateful for that because I would seriously fear for my child. For example tonight Jason went out on a group ride. Jack and I spent our time playing "nap time." Where I lay in his bed and he pretends to put me down for a nap. Then around dinner time we stop playing so he could eat dinner. Which consisted of me opening up a lunchable and setting it on the bed for him to eat. I am sure Jack is loving this and all the things that he is getting away with. There is a divine purpose that most of us grow out of our childhood allergies because this kind of allergies as a mother...well I think what happened tonight really speaks for itself. Not a good combination.
