Friday, June 11, 2010

A Letter to Papa.

Dear Papa,
      I thought that I would write you a letter to let you know that I thought of you today and wanted to be with you.  Tonight Mom and Dad took me to Sea World. I wanted to see the manatees and we got there just in time for their dinner. Guess what they eat? Lettuce! Just heads and heads of lettuce. Mom said that I looked just like that when I ate the lettuce fresh out of the garden at your house. I then wished that I had some of your fresh garden lettuce to not only eat but to share with the manatees. I think they would have liked it as much as I did.

I miss you and can't wait when I can come again and eat things out of your wonderful garden.Say hi to Grandma for me. I love you both. -Jack

P.S This shark scared me....well at least it did until I figured out that it was fake. Did it scare you?