Today on our way to church Jack was treating Jason like his own personal taxi driver. He told him turn left here. Turn again there. Just keep going straight. Keep going, keep going. Then when we were in sight of the church he said "Taxi driver this is my church turn in here." We all get out and Jack and I start walking to Primary. Jack grabs my hand and says with a cute smirk on his face "The taxi driver took me to church today. He was nice. I said thank you."
Oh how I love that Jackson Cooper Cool, as he likes to be called. He keeps life so interesting and entertaining. I love calling up my parents and starting the conversation with " I have a Jack story." and the squeals it invokes on the other end. I always come out of primary with a story to tell Jason. One week he was up front doing Kung Fu panda moves for all to see. The next he was standing up leading the music with the chorister, To him turning around with his hand on the side of his mouth whispering. "Hey Mom, Mom you OK?" Let's just say Sundays can be quite entertaining for me.
