Well it is official Kate is gone. Jack and I put her on a plane for Utah this morning. I thought I wasn't doing too bad until we got home and I saw her car and her empty room. I am excited for her to be there. For her to start her new life but I hate that now both my sisters, my best girl friends are so very far away. Both! My heart hurts.I will get over it in time and am so looking forward to being with them in two weeks.
Kate and Jack's last story time together here.
I am sad not to be with them but have to find reassurance that Florida is where I should be right now.
Today alone was a reminder that my body does so much better in a warmer climate because all before one..
:I cleaned the bathroom floor first thing this morning (Jack is still working on his aim)
:Soon after mopped and cleaned broken glass and juice off the kitchen floor
:Helped haul bags of garbage to the compacter
:Drove to the airport got Jack in and out of the car, helped Kate with one of her suitcases and hung onto Jack
:Back into the car. Stopped for emergency potty break for Jack on the way to the oncologist. out and in again.
:Then entertaining him at the doctors office. Then home and up the stairs, arms full with lunch items and Jack.
Now just the fact that I COULD do all that and I am not incredibly tired is a sweet comfort to my heartache.
Plus as I was leaving Chick-fil-a the man told me to "have a blessed day." in the most awesome Southern accent proving that there is much to be loved where I am right now.
Even if I can't be with my sisters, both of them because they are far away.