Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Note to Dad

Hello there Daddy!
Since Mama and I are away at Nana and Pepi's I thought I would let you know what we have been up to.
I have been a good boy by helping Pepi out with the yard work. Here we are digging in the dirt. I know you know how much I like to dig in the dirt. I even had my own shovel and everything. Isn't Oscar funny? He was our overseer making sure things got planted perfectly.


I also checked out the progress of Nana's blueberry bushes. Yummy I can't wait till they are ready to eat. Can't you see how excited I am? You know how I just love blueberries.

Mama has taken me out to the pool every day and we have had fun in the sun. Look at my face...I am funny!

I like playing with all of Nana and Pepi's pool toys and have fun pretending with them. Here I am taking Ariel and Max the dog around on a whale boat. They also have a map that is how they found the treasure.
I have had some fussy moments. Like last night when I had to finally go in after spending most of my day in the pool to get into a warm tubby and eat dinner. Can you believe that?
Oh and I also get upset with Mom when I want to be a speedboat and she is too tired to get in and pull me around. I just sit on the stairs looking sad until she finally gives in.

I have made up for those moments though by be being a good sleeper and eater. I ate almost a whole bag of chips. I sure do like my chips.
Well that is about it for now.
Miss you and love you dad. Good luck with your test tomorrow and see you soon.
 -Jack