Last week we got the chance to hit some beaches.
Our first trip took us to the Atlantic side to New Smyrna Beach. This beach you can drive your car on so Jack loved that but was mad at us when we locked the car without getting any sand toys out and headed to eat lunch.
We ate at this fun burger place right on the beach. Cami and TJ go there every time they are here with TJ's family and we had to check it out. It was so busy with all the spring breakers so we weren't able to sit right by the windows but boy those burgers were wonderful. Thanks for the recommendation. TJ I got the blue cheese burger...oh my thank you for telling me about it!
Jack sure has become a beach baby. Well I should say beach boy. When Jason and I commented on how he was turning into a beach baby he said "I am not a baby I am a boy."
In any case he likes the beach. I can't help point out this boy's belly. Oh so much like his mama...I sported quite the belly when I was little as well. It makes me happy to look at it and not to mention kiss on it!

The weekend brought a trip to the west coast to the gulf side. Friday we headed down with mom and dad and Kate to Sarasota. To meet at our usual place to have lunch with Granddad and Grandma. This was a good visit with Jack and John (as Jack fondly calls him.) He was given the usual cars and he talked Granddad's ear off and even requested he take a scooter ride with him. It is fun to see those two together.
Then we had a fun filled day at Siesta Key. It is becoming one of our favorite beaches. Jack played like a fool in the sand with all his sand toys and of course Pepi made him a cool track that went up a mountain this time. Mom has some great sand toys that were cake, donut and tart pans. Jack and I had fun making cakes and donuts and then cutting into them and he would laugh and laugh when I would pretend to eat the sand creation. I love time with my family and cherish all our time we got to spend together this spring break.


