These days I love how Jack plays and how much he uses his imagination.
Friday was quite the day for him and his little imagination.
He first started out flying like Peter Pan with Jason when he came home for lunch. I didn't get my camera quick enough but just a couple minutes later Jack became Lighting McQueen. He gave a headset to Jason to be Doc the Hudson Hornet playing his crew chief.
He kept in character even while eating lunch.
A little while later he had pushed out his basketball hoop and lined him animals all around him in arena seating.
Jack then took a time out and let Panda take his place.
After the game was over Jack took all of them to his fort for a party.
Last night I was talking to Cami and Grace is doing the same thing at their house. We both remarked on how fun it is to watch the process. A child's imagination is a wonderful thing.


