Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Reflection

Today is one of those days where I have been very sensitive and reflective. I have found joy and comfort in the simple things which has made all the difference.
Such as........
Watching Jason and Jack play and wrestle on the bed and the endless supply of energy Jackson seems to have.
The boys doing my least favorite household chore, the folding of the laundry.
My little tomatoes making it through the storms this summer and the luscious red fruit it is producing.
Little surprises while watering the plants.
A lunch date with my boys to Chick-fil-A for my favorite chicken sandwich and lemonade.
Watching Jack use his imagination. First our air pump hose was a snake he just HAD to take into the restaurant with us.
Then the hose was reattached to the pump when we got home to be a gas pump for his wittle race car. Which he sat in while watching a movie. Apparently it was a drive in one.
Emails and Texts from loved ones...which gave me strength and courage that I needed.

As I said these things have made all the difference in my day and I am so very thankful.