Friday, September 4, 2009

Shamu does Rock.

Wednesday night we headed to Sea World for the night time Shamu show...Shamu rocks. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and was feeling anxious. Since we are Florida residents now we got passes to sea world/busch gardens and we thought we would take advantage of them. It was a great distraction. We went after dinner and there was hardly anyone there. Jack told me to take his picture in front of Shamu, so of course I did.
We drove boats. Well Jason did and Jack and told him where to go.

We went into the artic builidng it was a cool dry 50 degrees. I had forgotten what cool weather feels like. I don't think it has gotten below 70 since we moved here. Jason was in heaven.

This guy was my favorite he kept popping up and doing tricks. Jack had little interest he just wanted to run around in the cool.

There was this little polar bear den/cave you could climb around in. Jack was in the little cave when a roar sound effect came out of some speakers. Jack was crouched but when he heard the roar he took off yelling "bears!" It was hilarious.


The beluga whales. They were beautiful. We got right up close because no one was there.

We had some time to kill before the show so we took some pictures. Jack is like his father in these pictures...no smile just a smirk.



Jason was so kind he bought all my favorite treats popcorn and a churro. We also got this pretzel because we saw it last time we were there and it looked so darn cute. Jack had no problem eating it. We saw the Shamu rocks Show and it was great. It was fun to see Jack dance around and his fascination with Shamu.
We ended the night by going to the fireworks. It was a great night out with my boys and Shamu.
The doctors appointement went as well as I could of hoped. I have to do some scans and such next week. Where they will re-stage my condition and then we will go from there.