Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Official!

It is official we are now Florida residents! We have our Florida licenses and license plates! We finally had the time to wait at the DMV to get them. It was sad to turn in our Utah licenses but it was exciting as well. Here is Jason , with Jack helping of course, taking off the Utah plates.
Putting the Florida plate on.
Our Utah keepsakes.
Today I get to go get my library card finally. I am so very excited!

On another note our company has gone. We miss them already. Jason still has one week left on his break. I think it will be spent like this....
Just relaxing and doing things we don't do together when Jason is in school. (yes we are watching TV on our lap top. We do not have cable because Jason has a problem turning the TV off. It is not a bad thing when he is on break but is a problem when he is in school.)