Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun Run


Today was the second chance 5k fun run. I got to help out with it a little and it was a great event. It was all about organ donation awareness. It was such a great opportunity to be among all those people and their families who lives were touched due to donation. I had a huge support group show up as you can see from the picture. When I was looking at this picture my heart was full, to see all these great people who helped pull me through this process. Thank you so much for coming today and for running...I had a lot of fun watching and greeting you at the finish line. I also had a great support group that was all together in Florida today..including my brother and donor Jake.I have some wonderful people in my life.

for more pictures you can access my album on facebook by clicking here