My sweet brother in law T.J sent Cami and I on an overnight trip. He used his points to get us a sweet hotel in Salt Lake. Cami and I had a great time..it was so weird to be without Jack and Grace and we had the whole afternoon to do whatever we pleased. We shopped and got some spring apparel..it was so great to buy shorts again! At the end of the day we looked at the back seat of Cami's car and we said maybe it is a good thing we can't go out and shop often because it would be bad. We went to a movie and slept in. In the morning we both were just laying there in the beds and taking it all in. Here is a picture of our room and of the shopping damage.


We went to the movie 17 again and fell in love with Zac Efron...so we went and got high school musical (it was on sale) to watch while we waited for Jason to pick me up Tuesday night. (Yes we do know how old he is...and how old we are...it was fun all the same.)

Monday morning I went for my last bmt appointment at the Huntsman. I got my immunizations and had some bad reactions...such as swollen feet and hands and this weird rash that hurt like mad. All I can say is I totally understand why babies are so grumpy after their shots they hurt. It was a great feeling to walk out of the Huntsman for my very last time. It was another one of those days where my heart was full of gratitude that I can finallly move on from that place.

Now all that fun is over it is back home to pack, clean, and more packing for our big move. I am so very excited...and overwhelmed at the same time. I can't believe it is all really finally happening!