
Saturday I celebrated my "birthday"...it was my one year mark from my bone marrow transplant. When I got my transplant last year the doctor said now what is the date today to which I replied December 6th and he said your new birth date so a year from now you should be having a big celebration. When I was sitting in that bed on that day getting my brothers cells I could not even imagine what my life would be like in a year...if I made it that far this second time around. So it was quite the day this year when I woke up healthy, happy and having hair to celebrate this day where a miracle truly occurred. We had a big party at the Archer's house and it was a celebration in every sense of the word. Cami had decked out the house in balloons and had everything ready for the big party. It was great to have my family around me (both near and far) to celebrate. I just want to say that I have the greatest family the Balls,Brenchley and Archer families all made me feel so special. I have a great husband who showered me with gifts all weekend. I am blessed, blessed, blessed and truly had a wonderful 1st Birthday.

Cami and I after her toast...even mom and dad joined in all the way in Florida..but mom of course had diet coke instead of sparkling cider.

T.J the man pouring the glorious sparkling cider...Jason and I have consumed quite of bit of this the last couple of weeks....we get them for such a great deal at Sam's Club there is no reason not to.

The Balls crew all ready for the USU/BYU game. I did not attend due to the fact that I get crowd rage especially when we play certain teams*

The flowers Jason gave me to celebrate on the 4th one year since my last Chemo!

The "Birthday" sign on Cami's Garage