Today we had a funny morning here. I usually get up when Jack does because he wakes us up. But this morning it rolled around 8:00 and there was no Jack so I thought I would get a good start to the day and started doing some stuff around the house. It wasn't until I heard Good Things Utah on the t.v that I realized that it was already 10:00 and I still hadn't heard a peep from Jack. I decided to go check it out and when I peeked in the door this is what I saw, Jack playing with his pirate ship. I had put the ship off the floor yesterday on the shelf above his bed I thought it was too far for him to reach but I guess he wanted that ship badly. He was so proud of himself. I got a good laugh out of it. He then wanted to sit in his new chair that we got for outside so I let him eat his dry cereal while watching his show while I finished getting ready. He is such a crazy little guy.