
I hope you all had a good Fourth of July weekend. Thank goodness for the freedom we all have and I am so glad we have a holiday to celebrate it. This weekend was one that I have been looking forward to for a long time. My birthday was on Monday and kicked things off. I turned 25 and man this birthday was special because there were some times when I didn't think I would make it. But I did and we celebrated all week. Pat and Seth took us out to eat on Monday and had my favorite, Ice Cream cake and they were kind and watched Jack while we went to a movie. Cami and Tj and Grace came up this weekend and we had a birthday dinner with them. Again I asked for a crab and shrimp boil, I love that stuff. There are some pictures of the feast and a feast it was, I ate so much that I was sick that night but it was all good, it felt good to be full. Today we spent the day with the kids. Cami took me shopping and got me some great things for my apartment and helped me formulate a plan for my living room. We were in the pool and playing in the back yard Grace and Jack were so cute together. Then we went to the cruise in. We have been waiting for this day for a long time to see how Jack reacted and he did not disappoint. He was so excited and waved and said hello to all the cars. It was great and a moment I will never forget to see his little face. This is my favorite time of the year and I am sad that it is over but it was all so very good.