Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back on the saddle again



Well I have another rather exciting update (for me anyways) I got back on my bike the other night and we went on a family "cruise". Jack was so shocked that I was out with them he kept pointing to me and saying "mama". It was then that Jason and I realized that I had not been on a bike ride with Jack. I have not been on my bike since July of 2006. The last ride I took was to the fireworks at willow park for the 24th of July. I was very pregnant and my legs kept hitting my belly when I peddled so I decided that it was time to stop. Jason got my bike all shiny and greased all the parts and she was looking so good and I was feeling so so...so I jumped on her and rode away with my boys. Man did it feel good to have the wind in my hair, I have missed things like that. That being 1.hair and 2. the wind and 3. the wind blowing through my hair. So there is another milestone to the recovery process and what a good milestone it was! I thought I would also include a picture of the boys to show that we are always...safety first. Plus Jack loves his helmet. He wants to wear it even if he is not on the bike.