Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ava Mary Allen

This little girl is the cutest, most calm and happiest baby I have met! 
It's only fitting I dedicate a whole post just to her!
First time Ava went swimming. She took it really well.

She loves books and her mommy reads to her a lot. It is so great to see.
I loved watching Ava and Jack play with each other. It was so sweet.

Clean out of the tubby! Oh how she smelled so good. Kate would wrap her up tight and she loved it.
Ava and I were kindred spirits. There are a lot of similarities between the two of us. 
We eat the same things. No meat and just fruit and vegetables.
We have to sleep a lot, and take naps during the day.
We get overstimulated easily. 
Ava sleeps with white noise and I thought one night that I would give it a try. I tried out sleeping with some white noise and it calmed me right down. It was great!
Ava was so cute with Granddad. We met him for lunch one day and it was fun to see him with little Ava.
Four generations right there!
Her smile and her little curly hair reminds me so much of baby Kate. 
She loves her puffs!
While Ava was here she started to crawl. Wow was that fun to watch, she has the cutest crawl!
Ava would always flirt with Jason throwing him little smiles and laughs. 
Jason loved Ava and was so good with her it made my heart melt!

Having a little baby in the house was so wonderful and so healing.
On my sick days holding Ava or just being around her was so therapeutic. 
We all fawned over her. She gave all of us equal attention. Here she is with Uncle Jake!
Ava had us all laughing. She would do this face and vibrate. It was so funny and cute.

As Kate would say "I'm obsessed"! It is true I love that little girl. 
We all fell in love with that little girl.