Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sunny Memories

When I got home from Utah I felt great. I had no chest pain while I was there. Then a couple days later a storm rolled in and the pain rolled in as well.

After three days of raining and feeling crummy Sunday came it was a beautiful sunny day. Jason took me on a drive and we had a picnic. We just sat and looked at the waves, ate and watched Jack chase the birds.




It felt good to feel the sun and to feel good for a bit.  I love the quote by President Monson "The Lord gives us memories so that we can experience June roses in the December of our lives." The memory of the day carried me through rough days that followed.
Plus I might have done a little dreaming about what it would be like to own a beach house with a boat like this!