The last month it has been a little rough. The Florida storms are wearing and taking a toll on me. I am down most days due to extreme headaches, body aches and fatigue. People are always telling me I look tired and I even had someone tell me I sounded tired when talking to me on the phone.When the storms are not around I get little glimpses of me which give me a break mentally and physically. It is a frustrating and exhausting process. I really appreciate all the little moments of relief.
Moments like sweet kisses from a sweet little boy.
Being outside in nature.
A trip to the beach, when I can do it sure is wonderful. I feel so much better and just love to float and keep cool in the water.
I drastically cut my hair. I have been so tired I needed to eliminate energy zapping tasks. It has been wonderful and really has made a difference.
Moonlight walks with Jason around the neighborhood.
One day I even felt good enough to go on a bike ride with the boys!
I haven't been up to home projects but Jake was nice enough to let me tag along to shop for supplies for his projects.
Being able to go watch Jack at baseball practice. He loves it and it makes Jason and I both happy he found something he likes to do. It's also really fun to see him run the bases, it's my favorite part!
I even dressed the part. This was not on purpose but was pointed out to me by Jack on the way to practice that I was wearing a baseball shirt!
Date nights. Even if it's spent playing hours of tennis and bowling on the Wii. It made me feel good to beat Jason at something.
Coming home and being in our house, day
or night.










