Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bear Lake

The Archer's let us tag along on their family vacation up to Bear Lake. 
We got to stay in TJ's company's condo and we were so close to the water!

First order of business, raspberry shakes!
We were afraid these kids were going to throw up their milkshakes. 
They were spinning around a lot!

I had forgotten how beautiful Bear Lake is.
 The mountains surrounding the water were so pretty.

There were two sets of bunk beds which were one of the highlights for Jack and Grace. They both got to sleep on the top bunk. 
It was cute to hear those two talking back and forth before they went to bed.
This was one of my favorite memories.
 Cooper sat on his little tube for at least 20 minutes. Just watching the waves not even talking to anybody. He looked so content and happy.

TJ built an awesome sand castle with a solid rock base!
Kisses on the beach!

Cami, being Cami! 
She did not like the arrangement of the furniture so while we were waiting for dinner to cook she re-arranged the furniture. She can't help it, it's in her blood.

Love note to Jason. We missed him.
I had fun watching everyone play kickball. 
I had to take a lot of rest breaks the sun wore me out and my energy was waning.
We spent Monday through Friday in Bear Lake. 
On our way home we stopped a few places in Logan. One of those places being the Book Table so I could load up on piano and violin music. We have mom and dad's piano and I was excited to be able to play and practice when I got home. The piano is such good therapy for my hands and mind!
We also made a stop in Brigham City so I could see the completed temple. TJ dropped Cami and I off so we could walk around the grounds.
What a beautiful place.
Our last stop was to get some good Brigham City produce. 
We got apricots and cherries, two things that really say Summer in Utah.
I love this little boy and I love feeding him! 
He finds such joy in his food and is not afraid to get messy. 
Cooper would always come up to me if I was eating something he wanted some too!