It was fun to be in Utah for the 4th of July.
I loved being able to see a town parade, being able to sit on the grass and not be dripping in sweat from high humidity. I loved seeing the kids get so excited collecting all the parade candy and to see everyone celebrating America!
We spent the rest of the day playing in the water, going on the slip n slide and eating popsicles.
We took the kids to a movie and came home to a BBQ and for fireworks.
I even made an apple pie! You have to have apple pie on the 4th!
We call this picture pinterest fail!
Cami's watermelon cake. The whipped cream melted but it was a cute idea and tasted great!
The backyard was magical with the lights and decorated in red, white and blue.
Fun times watching the kids run around with their sparklers.












