Jason came to Utah and spent a week with us!
He flew in late on a Wednesday night. Thursday morning we picked Ranell up at the airport and headed up for a retreat in the mountains with the Balls family.
It was nice to be together in a beautiful place making great memories.
It is horrible how I only use my phone now for pictures. It was refreshing not to have phone service so we were phone free, which meant not a lot of pictures.
We had the best time canoeing in the prettiest place.
We miss the mountains and often remarked how great it was to be surrounded by them.
![]() |
| It was fun to go out on the water as a little family for a little while. I got to ride with two really cute boys. |
![]() |
| Everett and Papa |
![]() |
| Darren, Jason and Jack |
This was one of my favorite memories from the trip.
Jason, Jack and I were out on the water in our canoe. We saw Ranell and Nolan heading toward us in another canoe. I couldn't tell who were all riding in it until it turned. To my surprise there were three cute kids occupying the middle bench and each of them had a paddle!
![]() |
| Ranell, Tyler, Everett, Jonah and Nolan |
![]() |
![]() |
| Nolan, Corie and Everett out on the water |
I finally got to meet the two new babies, Abby and Marshall. I
loved all the time getting to hold, watch and kiss on those two.
![]() |
| Abby and Ranell |
Papa and Grandma made stomp rockets and rockets for the grand kids.
It was such a good and fun idea.
I loved being able to be with Jason and was so glad he could come out.










