I had a great Mother's day weekend.
Jack and I headed over to Tampa to take Mom and Dad out to lunch.
Jason was on call so we missed him but we got to take his fancy new car.
After lunch we headed down to Ellenton to the outlet mall to do our Summer shopping!
We are getting ready for our big Utah trip, we fly out on the 4th of June! We are so excited to spend time with all our Utah peeps!
Sunday I got to go to church with one handsome boy! Jack actually wore a bow tie for me.
I love being able to watch the primary children sing. There was a special bonus when the cutest little boy walked off the stand and back to me. It made my happy that I am his and he is mine. What a little miracle he is and this truth tugged hard at my heart all day.
By the time we were home from Church so was Daddy! They took care of me the rest of the night and showered me with love and presents. I am one lucky girl.
I have so many wonderful women and mother's in my life. It was a good day to think of and share it with them. Womanhood is something amazing in any stage of life.
