We had a busy but fun week last week.
Tuesday Ranell flew in and joined us for the fun.
The week just flew by and this is why.
I got spend one on one time with this cute girl.
Gracie girl came with me to pick up Jack from school.
Home projects!
Not even the little ones escaped being put to work.
We played a lot.
We took a trip to the pool.
The water was freezing but those crazy Utah kids didn't care.
On Friday I met up with a friend to hit some estate sales and thrift stores. TJ and Ranell came as well. It was fun looking for things for the house.
TJ was so fun to watch looking at the trinkets and the old books.
Cooper sat like this for about two minutes.
He had us rolling on the floor with laughter.
We hit the beach. This time we ventured to Daytona.
Jason forgot his sunglasses in his car.
Luckily I had a pair of Jack's in my purse he could wear.
He was looking pretty hip!
More house projects.
It was pretty wonderful when I planted my first flower!
I have been waiting for this for a long long time.
We had everybody here for conference.
It made my heart happy and was one of my favorite parts of the week.
I had fun just sitting on the couch and listening, watching and soaking it all in.
Here Cooper is telling Nana about is adventures at Disney the previous day.
We had dinner outside post conference.
It was a dream of mine to have everyone around the table.
My little heart was about to burst.
Cooper loves his corn. We had dinner and a show watching him eat his corn.
Adorable cousins.
This week we also got to do something really special.
On April 2nd we were able to go to the Temple with the youth to do baptismes for the dead.
We were able to start Grandma Judy's temple work.
Dad baptized and confirmed Cami in behalf of Grandma. It was quite the special evening.
Those two weeks of family flew by so fast but that always happens when you are having fun. It's sad to see everyone leave but it eases the pain knowing I will be spending our Summer in Utah. We are out of here as soon as school is out!
....................................................................................................................
.....Moments without pictures that I don't want to forget......
*Cooper's nightly ritual of having us come in and look at the stars from his dream light that he got from the Easter bunny.
*Grace thinking our washer and dryer chime sounded like the ice cream truck going by. She asked me every time if the ice cream truck was outside.
*TJ taking "shots" of Vernons all dressed up from just coming home from priesthood meeting (no pictures but I do have a video.)
* Everyday Grace would tell me that my house looked so beautiful,
*Texting Cami from downstairs to see if she was still up so I could come up and talk if she was.
* Cooper in his Easter suit driving the car
*Grace with Molly and putting her to bed and changing her outfit everyday.
*Girls night out with Nelly and Cami and all our shopping trips.
*Watching TJ and Jason relive their childhood by watching Flight of the Navigator
*Finding and buying matching sandals with Cami on our last day together.















