Grandma and Papa came out to visit us.
We had some beautiful weather and got to do some fun things.
One day Jack got to miss school and go to the beach with us and his grandparents.
Life has changed for our guests now that we have our own house. We put them to work.
Saturday brought yard work and chores.
Jason now has his own mower. It is the same one as his dad so they had a fun bonding moment! It was surreal to see Jason mowing his own lawn. He hasn't mowed in years. Now he GETS to!
I was not there for this adventure but Jason took Jack and his parents one day to Gatorland.
I got these pictures sent to me.
You can tell I wasn't there because that is my baby sitting on a gator!
It's hard for me to even look at this picture.








