Monday, April 1, 2013

Bugz!

The day before spring break Jack was an army ant in his Kindergarten play "BUGZ". I think it was one the most adorable things I have seen. I had a smile on my face the whole time. You couldn't help but smile while watching those little kids singing their hearts out.

Jack has been pretty excited about this play. They have been practicing for months. On the days of early morning practice Jack got himself up and happily and willingly. 

The play was well attended. We had to sit almost in the very back. We did get a video but since we were so far back it is blurry but you can hear them sing. Jack is dressed in cameo and is behind the ladybugs. He goes up to the left microphone twice. His big last line is "We'll show up in your kitchen."
Our little army ant!
Mom and Dad made a quick trip over to watch Jack.
We celebrated the success of the play and the beginning of Spring Break with ice cream! It was a night at the theater I will never forget!