Jason was on call Thursday through Monday so we had little time to do home stuff. I wish I could do more by myself. I get frustrated daily with my limitations. I move slow and if I unload one box, or get one room organized and make dinner I consider it a good day.
Friday I went out to dinner with some ladies from church. The boys truly had a guys night. They reported that they ate mac n' cheese, hung up some shelves (with Jack using the drill) and went for a run. Jason and I got a movie to watch that night but we never made it. We were afraid we would not have stayed awake.
![]() |
| Our couch date. We were pretty tired. |
Saturday Mom and Dad stopped on their way to the Temple with a fern delivery.
Dad was kind enough to transplant some ferns from his yard. He was a machine, planting very fast so they could make it to the Temple in time. Those babies will fill in that whole area one day.
Jason came home late Saturday afternoon and we headed to home depot to look at lawn mowers and weed wackers. Wow it was one of those whoa we are home owners moments when we saw the price of mowers! We once again had good intentions to hang our curtains and watch that movie. It didn't happen. We both had lessons to prepare for church and we were just tired.
Sunday was St. Patrick's Day. Jack really got into the holiday. They had talked about it all week at school so when the day finally came he was excited.
He however didn't like my hat I thought about wearing for church.
I got a text from Mom that afternoon. She texted the siblings asking us if we were wearing green and had our corned beef and cabbage in the crock pot. I responded to her text with this picture.
![]() |
| Our cabbage and corned beef minus the corned beef! The boys did have corn and a type of beef though! |
I found some really fun straws, two sets were straw glasses.
It was fun to hear Jack squeal when the cold drink went around his eyes.
He drank so much that night!
We finally got to putting up some of the curtains.
We didn't get them all done so more pictures to come. So far we have paint and curtains and it is looking a lot more like home.
We still haven't watched that movie yet.
................................................................................................................






