Cami took Jack and I up to Logan one Saturday afternoon to spend time with Grandma, Papa, Uncle Nolan, Aunt Corie and cousins Everett and Jonah.
We got see the old cars in the Cruise In parade.
It was awesome sitting with the little boys and seeing how excited they all got.
This parade goes down Center street right by my childhood home. I grew up loving this weekend and it was fun to share it with Jack. He had gone once before but was too little to remember. Cami and I took him around the old neighborhood and were able to show him the different places where we grew up. We even showed him the house he was brought home to as a baby.
Logan First Ward building.
There are a ton of wonderful memories here! I loved going to church here every week growing up.
After the parade we had a fun time and Grandma and Papa's eating and playing with family and especially fun cousin time! I loved watching all the kids play.
It was a short but wonderful visit.
I wasn't feeling very well but everyone was so understanding it was just a nice family get together.







