Friday, July 13, 2012

Girls night out

I got to go out on the town with my sisters!
We hit up city creek, had dinner at the cheesecake factory and just soaked in time with each other alone without any kids. It was fun to watch Cami especially, she was so excited to be out. We had to keep telling her that she didn't have to rush to eat or to shop.

 
TJ got us a hotel with his points again and this time we made sure we took pictures.
It was like we were little kids again sharing beds in the hotel.
There was a lot of laugher we were so happy to be together.


The next morning we took our time getting ready and then did a little more shopping. I loved every minute of my alone time with Kate and Cami they really are my best friends and I miss being able to just be with them.
Thanks again TJ for setting us up!