Wednesday, May 23, 2012

6 more days

I cannot wait for Summer break.
Where we don't have a schedule to follow and I don't have to do the morning battle of getting Jack to school. Time spent doing what ever we want and most importantly our trip to Utah where we get to play and spend time with family. Jack is so excited to be with his cousins again.
Saturday we went shopping to get the growing boy some new clothes. Since he has grown out of almost everything we stock piled up on t-shirts, new shorts and jammies.
We also found some awesome new shades.
 Jack came away with some pretty cool shirts. There was one that had a dinosaur chasing some race cars. Jack was so excited about it he had to take it out of the bag as soon as we walked out of the store and was walking through the mall just staring at his shirt. It was hilarious.

This shopping trip brought back memories of when my mom would take us shopping for new clothes in preparation for our trip to Illinois to spend time with Grandma and Granddad. I remember being filled with such excitement getting ready for all our summer adventures.  I think I am just as excited now as I look forward to our Summer. We just have to hold on 6 more days!