Over the last week I have gone from taking two medications daily up to ten and one more coming tomorrow. Jason and I watched a movie Sunday night, something that I haven't been able to do for a while. The light from the tv screen hurt my eyes too much. Last night I tried out a new recipe something else that I have not done for a long time. I am so appreciative of these little things it truly brings tears to my eyes (or in my case makes them water which is as good as I can get these days). Thank goodness for modern medicine, answered prayers and the healing powers of the human body.
Since I can see the computer screen I can post pictures of the happiness I got to experience amidst the sickness these last weeks.
The Archers came to visit us!
They came late on a Thursday night. It was on last couple of days of Jack's Spring break so we could sleep in the next day. I couldn't sleep knowing they were only a short drive away so I hopped in the car to meet them when they arrived to check in. I was so happy to see their faces and it melted my heart to hear the sweet "Aunt Whitty" from Gracie's mouth.Friday Jack and I meet up with TJ, Cami, Grace and Cooper to swim at their awesome hotel pool. It had slides. several pools and a lazy river. We had a great afternoon being together again. Cami and I remarked several times how much we love to watch the kids play. It is the greatest thing.
Mr. Cooper has grown so much since the last time we were with him in September. I loved just being around him and watching him. He reminds me so much of Jack at that age but he his also his own little man, a little man who knows what he wants!
Grace is such a little mother and so much like her mother. Jack got hurt and sweet Gracie came to his recuse with comforting words and love. There have been so many times where I have been on the receiving end of this treatment and it really does take away the sadness. It must be her superpower!
That night we had a pizza party at the house.
While we got things ready the kids played in the back yard.
Jack was excited to show the car to his cousins.
I sure love that car!
It has really gotten it's use and I couldn't be happier, it took a lot of convincing to get it. Santa sure was reluctant.






