In the morning Jack had gotten up and was eating one last breakfast with his cousins. It was their last day in Florida and their family was heading to Animal Kingdom. I didn't want to take away from their excitement so we went about like it was any other school day. I told Jack it was time to go and as he started to put his shoes on I explained our new plan.
Our conversation went a little like this.
Me: "So Jack We are not going to school today"
Jack: "We're not"
Me: "No, we are going to Disney"
Jack: "We are?"
Me:"Yes and guess who is going to be there?"
Jack: "Who?"
Me: "Jake and Meredith?"
Jack: "They are?"
Me: "Guess what else"
Jack: "What?"
Me: "We are going to have breakfast with the characters."
Jack: "What?"
He got this HUGE smile on his face and started running around. We hopped into the car and off we went.
As we were walking to the tram Jack reached up and grabbed my hand and said in a quiet voice "This is so much fun." We meet up with Jake and Meredith just inside the gates of the Magic Kingdom.
Jack gave them a big hug and talked excitedly to them as we walked to the Crystal Palace for breakfast.
I had no idea that the characters we were eating with were from Winnie the Pooh!
It was awesome we got to have breakfast and the characters came to us.
![]() | |
| The boys sword fighting. |
This last picture I have saved as my wallpaper on my phone and every time I look at it I am reminded of what a great day that was.









