Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jack and Friends

We have had the new Winnie the Pooh movie playing a lot at our house lately. Any break from Cars 2 is a welcome thing, I think both Jack and I can recite most of that movie. I am finally losing on the napping front so quiet/movie time is a must right now. The fun thing about Jack and his movies is that he will act them out either during them or shortly after. He will go get all his Cars 2 cars out and race and just the other day he was playing with his Tigger and Pooh.

Jason got home late one night so I was sitting at the table with him while he ate his dinner and Jack popped up with Tigger and Pooh and asked if I had any honey to serve Pooh bear.
Which he then feed to Pooh, not Tigger because Tigger's don't like honey.
Jack disappeared for a while then came out with this lovely drawing of Pooh Bear. 
Isn't that the cutest thing? It is going in a frame for sure. 
I do have a soft spot for anything Winnie the Pooh.
He had Jason and I in fits of laughter watching him play with his "friends"


Speaking of friends...
On Saturday a group of some of my favorite women that I have met and become close with in the ward had a girls night in my honor. It was so touching and not to mention fun. When I was leaving Jack inquired where I was going and I told him who I was going out with he asked if any kids were there. I said no then he asked if he any dad's would be there. Again I said no and that it would be just mommies. He looked at me and said "You've got to be kidding me." I think he found it odd that I would go out by myself and that I had friends. 
The group...taken by a stranger so of course it was blurry. I need a better camera that is easy for others to use because whenever I am in a picture it turns out blurry. Sad.


Also another reminder of the awesome auction going on over at nikerunner.blogspot.com. There are some unique and fun stuff up for auction, all for a good cause! Check it out!