Monday, April 4, 2011

The Weekend.

We spent most of the Sunday over at Mom and Dad's watching conference. In between the sessions it was interesting to me what everyone was doing during that two hour break. Jack had his swimming suit on and was headed out to the pool the minute the closing prayer was over. Pepi followed shortly and they had fun playing in the pool.
Jason was reunited with television and Sunday sports so he did not leave the couch.This is the reason why we do not have cable or will not be getting it until he graduates. 
I tried to coax him out into the fresh air but he wouldn't have it.
Mom has gotten into cakes and was putting on the finishing touches on her from scratch Red Velvet cake. It was SO delicious. We all really like her new interest!
I spent my time out by the pool. Doing many things being ball retrieval for Pepi and Jack's basketball games. Filling drink and food requests for the little fish. I even got in the water...for a very short amount of time.
Jackson Cooper almost spent the whole two hours in the pool. Getting out once to have a snack and story break with Pepi.

Gotta love conference weekend. It is always sad when it comes to end. There were so many wonderful talks that I feel so inspired, uplifted and ready to tackle and take on the hard things of life.