There was a room dedicated to just bubbles!
Dad just sitting among the kids fascinated. I had to get a picture it was so funny.
Can you tell who is who?
Dad, Jack and Mom. Mom's glasses made her look a little creepy.
After Wonder Labs we went again to the wonderful Bakehouse. Where I had the best hot chocolate and lunch. I had to take a picture of it. Food was a big thing for me on this trip.
Later that night after Meredith made us this wonderful chicken tortilla soup she gave me the greatest gift. Time alone with my mom, dad and sister. She took care of Jack and even put him to bed so I could go with my parents to pick up Cami the Birthday girl from the airport. It was the nicest thing. It felt like my birthday.
Cami came by herself with out the kids. She and I kept remarking how it was so weird to just pick her up alone at the airport. Once we got back to Jake and Meredith's we had a little birthday celebrations.
We had the best cake, cake from the restaurants bakehouse. Jake and Meredith had this at their wedding and we all got hooked.
Jack woke up and wanted to see Aunt Cami and of course then stayed for cake.

